Wednesday 11 June 2008

Desperate Housewives

I have this funny sense of pride. Everytime after I finished hanging up my laundry, I'll stand near the hanging lines and admire the hanging clothes and feel as if I just completed the Twin Towers! More so if its a bright sunny day and there's a bit of breeze lapping against the clothes... MY Pride and Joy.. My Kodak moment...for the morning that is. If I feel blue, I'll just look out my window and watch the hanging laundry and I'll feel my graph going up again. My husband had a good laugh when I told him about my Laundry Habit. I don't know why but just watching the Hanging Laundry gives me such a sense of achievement.


I also have a friend who is also a homemaker and she shares the same feeling. In fact at one time when she attended her son's prize giving ceremony for excellent exam results, she akins the moment to watching her hanging laundry!! Talk about Desperate housewives...

1 comment:

FreezerNinja said...

This is too funny..I thought I have a habit with my dishes since i was a girl...I am not alone:)